Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brides Florida Event
















Beth and I had such a great time at the Brides Florida event last night at the T. Pepin Hospitality Center. First of all, this venue is so cool. It is definitely not your average banquet hall - it's modern, beautiful, and artsy at the same time. Second of all, this event was fabulous. Ashly Olivier did a wonderful job putting on this event with Brides Florida magazine.

We had so much fun mingling with our friends in the wedding industry such as Shem and Carolina, a few of our favorite photographers, and Alexis, our friend from the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. We also got to try some amazing food from Puff N Stuff catering - as you can see I loved the flatbreads so much that I took a photo (I admit I am slightly obsessed with delicious food). We also were treated to entertainment by Black Violin, which I would describe as hip-hop-meets-orchestra. I love live music, and these guys put on quite a show. The awesome decor you will see in some of my photos was created by conceptbait and Botanica Florist. Linens by the Sea provided the beautiful specialty linens.

We are very appreciative to have been invited to such a fantastic event. It's really nice to be able to be a guest sometimes, and we were definitely pampered by these wonderful vendors. If only all of our Wednesday nights could be like this.... :)
Here are some fun pictures I took of the evening!



2 comments:

Beth Carrick said...

Great post Shawna and nice job on the pictures! I guess I ate my lobster mac & cheese too fast - otherwise I know you would have a picture of that too! :)

Lauren said...

I LOVED the lounge furniture and dance floor area at that event! And the food was amazing!